Mentally, I've already said goodbye to 2016. You can check out my #BehindTheBlogger post to read my 2016 reflections. This post is a short retrospective about the posts you lovelies liked last year. I am only looking at posts written in 2016 for the blog. Do you lovelies want to take a look at the top 16 of 2016 that you were drawn to last year?
Top 16 Posts of 2016
- **CLOSED** Giveaway Alert: A Beauty Box Surprise Just For You
- **CLOSED** One More #Giveaway To End the Year With a Smile!
- Glossybox Review: UNANI Dermo Defense Face Mask
- Can Studio Gear's Prime Objective Help Improve Your Skin?
- The New Diorever Leaves Me with Mixed Feelings
- Kat Von D Has Removed Jeffree Star from Her Life and Her Liquid Lipsticks
- Maybelline, Revlon, L'Oreal: Which Drugstore Liquid Matte Is Better?
- Control Your Kinky Curls with These 3 Basic Wet Sets
- Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks Coming to Sephora June 2016
- Rimmel and Kate Celebrate 15 Years With New Makeup Collection
- Why I Cancelled My Glossybox Subscription Plus One Last Review
- Alicia Keys VMA #NoMakeup Look Is Strong, Beautiful, and Controversial
- July 2016 #Glossybox U.S. Review Plus August Glossybox Reveal
- VIDEO: Makeup Tricks to Wear to Work When You're Broke
- How to Create a Work-Friendly Summer Makeup Look that Glows
- June 2016 Glossybox U.S. Review and July Unboxing
What These Posts Tell Me About You Lovelies
When I look at these 16 posts, it lets me know the type of content you lovelies like reading on this blog. Of course, everyone loves free stuff. It was no surprise that my two big giveaways were at the top of the list. However, you beauties are into more than just free stuff.
- You like beauty-related news. Whether it is celebrity gossip or actual news, if it has ties to beauty, you guys are here for it.
- Subscription boxes are your thing. I don't know if you were interested in Glossybox specifically or just like reading reviews on beauty sub boxes. I think I may try another beauty sub box in 2017 and do some reviews for you guys.
- You lovelies want practical beauty solutions for work. I noticed near the end of the year there was a huge spike in my career-related content. I will give you lovelies more of this in 2017.
- You like drugstore beauty comparisons. I will see how many of these I can give you throughout the year.
What is in the Near Future for Fashion's Sense in 2017?
I will be studying your reading patterns on this blog from last year to try and give you more of what you seem to like. I will be doing the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge again this year and I may create my own 30 Days of beauty type challenge. It won't be 30 days because there are only 26 letters in the English alphabet. I will work on some career-related beauty and fashion content for spring and summer.
Is there any other kind of beauty content you guys are interested in reading on this blog? Let me know in the comments below.