Hey lovelies! For today's 30 Days of Beauty Challenge post I have to talk about what is in my beauty bag. This will be short and sweet.
My beauty bag is filled with skincare products. This year I ditched having a beauty bag for makeup. My Makeup collection just got too big.
My skincare beauty bag has the following items in it:
- OZ Naturals Super Youth Retinol Moisturizer
- Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer
- Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Ointment
- Derma e Firming DMAE Eye Lift
- Derma e Hydrating Night Crème
- Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare Close Up Primer
- Clinique Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer
- Maybelline Tweezers
- Lalune Naturals lip balm
- Bee Naturals Queen Bee Peeper Keeper
I alternate my use of these products based on my skin's needs. The only exception is the Derma e Firming DMAE Eye Lift because I am testing it out. Stay tuned for the review in the coming weeks.
What is in your beauty bag?