Hey lovelies! It is cold outside! Here in my region, the Mid-Atlantic, we are bracing ourselves for our first snow storm of the season. One can never tell what these storms will bring. So I am going to try and get at least five additional days of the challenge scheduled so we don't miss a beat even if the power lines go down. Today I will let guys know what my top five brushes are. Let's get started.
My Top Five Makeup Brushes
- Eco Tools Mattifying Brush: I can use this to apply liquid or powder foundation, loose finishing powder, or pressed powder. Whether it is liquid or powder this brush creates a soft matte finish that I love.
- Blush Brush: I can use it for blush and bronzer as well as light shading.
- Eyeshadow Brush: I need this to apply eyeshadow and I can also use to apply highlighter powders if needed.
- Slanted Brush: This I can use to help shape brows as well as apply eyeshadow as eyeliner.
- Spoolie Brush: My brows are unruly. I need a spoolie even I am not wearing makeup to tame my brows a bit.
There you have it lovelies. My top five brushes. I just told you mine. Now it's time for you to tell me yours.