The 2011 British Fashion Awards took place this evening with many of Britain's top tier designers winning a BFA including the coveted Designer of the Year award going to one who made history this past April. Not mention one half of Britain's hottest couple, two Stellas and one of the industry's favorites.
The 2011 BFA winners are:
|Paul Smith Wins 2011 BFA Outstanding Achievement in Fashion|
- Designer of the Year: Sarah Burton
- New Establishment Award: Christopher Kane
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator: Sam Gainsbury
- Red Carpet: Stella McCartney
- Designer Brand: Victoria Beckham
- Emerging Talent Awards: Mary Katrantzou (Womenswear), Tabitha Simmons (Accessories), Christopher Raeburn (Menswear)
- Menswear Designer: Kim Jones
- Model Award: Stella Tennant
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Charlotte Dellal
- British Style: Alexa Chung
- Outstanding Achievement in Fashion: Paul Smith
Congratulations to all of the winners! I think each winner is deserving of their award. What do you think lovelies?